Culture + Arts + Faith + Education

Wednesday, August 24

On a completely different topic...



Just bought a new digital camera and am going to attempt to "picturcord" my upcoming road trip to the East Coast with my wonderful friend, Jenn (AKA Jennwith2ns, Ariel, Turtle, or - my personal favorite - Hot Momma). Here is Jenn ( I love this pic of her - she is so cute! Her eyes match her shirt PERFECT!) and an example of the first attempts at packing. I figure I will TRY to pack for 5 days worth even though the trip is 18 days. I am chalking it up to backpacking/triathalon preparation - where less is best. Who wants to carry 75lbs when you could carry 50lbs instead? If I wanted to carry an extra 75 lbs - I would never have joined WW!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When you finish both your journeys...back east and losing weight....you still have one more commitment to fulfil. There is a volcanic ash mountain in Lassen National Park that I turned around to walk down with you when you couldn't make it. We need to still go to the top together. We can't let the "guys" say they were the only ones who did it. Love, me