Culture + Arts + Faith + Education

Monday, July 3

attempting to actually work this thing.


disney2
Originally uploaded by Princess Babydoll.
I am freaking trying to get this pic as my profile pic and it won't let me and that BUGS!!!!!
I think I want a real live web site so that I can put on there whatever I want! I am tired of this blogger thing not letting me do what I want!
Fie!


On a side note, it's pretty funny-odd that the expression on my face in this pic shows the exact opposite than what I am feeling right now. Again, Fie!

1 comment:

Mark Baker-Wright said...

Hmmmm. What kind of error message (if any) does Blogger give you when you try to change your profile image? I can't see any reason this picture wouldn't work. (Although I confess I've only had to change my picture once, I was able to do so without much trouble that I can recall.)

(Of course, most likely anything I could tell you, you've already thought of....)