Culture + Arts + Faith + Education

Thursday, February 15

FINALLY!!!!

HOLY COW!
It only took me a week to figure out how to log in to my blog and post without having to change up all these fancy new log in account things.

NOTE TO ALL WHO READ THIS!
I am working on a new blog/website/domain thing... so be informed that soon and very soon you may be typing in some new letters to read all about it.

I need to apologize, first of all, for totally flaking on my vow for a post a day. Writing is like scrubbing the toilet to me. I hate actually doing it, but I sure do love the way it looks and smells after. It's like you can sit your little tushie down worry free. And THAT is something to be happy about.

I have come to the realization that wedding planning is a pain in the ass and that if I knew that six months ago, I would have hired a wedding planner, told him or her that the colors are purple, silver and black, and Paul and I will see you on March 30th. Have your way with it.
Now, I am absolutely sure that this would backfire and that this is not REALLY what Paul and I want, but just as Dr. Clay Schmidt's office and two witnesses sounds better everyday - so does the wedding planner.

I guess I am having fun when I am not busy with other stuff, like, ya know, work. I can definitely see that this was a lot of happy good times to young lovelies who had/have nothing else to do but plan their weddings. Today however, we lovelies have lots to do beside plan a wedding, so it can be a bit stressful - especially for those who aren't called to be planners in the first place (pick me! pick me!)

Some good stuff to know:
I am on a mission to facilitate the faith/culture/media dialogue. I thought I would let you know so that it will not surprise you if the tone of the muse changes a bit.

I read this great blog the other day, where the tagline was:
"Blogging is easy, commenting is hard."

Gotta love it.

1 comment:

Mark Baker-Wright said...

I was wondering where you'd been (blogwise) for a while. Hang in there!