Culture + Arts + Faith + Education

Tuesday, October 11

Blast Open My Heart

Oh shucks. It's that special time again. Spiritual angioplasty.

Until an awesome time with MommaGod on Saturday morning I:
- Took too much responsibility for other peoples feelings.
- "Protected" people from pain, ultimately because I want to be protected from pain.
- Had not given myself permission to date. If I don't date, I won't hurt my single women friends. They won't be sad or lonely or jealous. Sorry girls - it's on - I'm dating whether you like it or not.

Speaking of permission: I give myself permission to be me all the time and actually do what I want to do and feel what I need to feel.
I give myself permission to not be who I was before Saturday morning.

Amen, MommaGod, Amen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

go mamma!