Culture + Arts + Faith + Education

Monday, October 22

Overhaul

I did it folks. I purchased the domain name faithculturekiss.org
Now all I gotta do is research and decide how to get this thing off the ground.

The same thing is happening to me as usually occurs - I have so many ideas and so many directions to go that I wind up standing frozen in possibility, unable to tap potentiality.

(I don't think potentiality is a word - but I am not getting the red squiggle of death, and it sounds kinda nice in the "reader's internal voice" so I am keeping it in.)

Any thoughts on the subject are greatly welcome by comment or email.

The goal is to eventually have two blogs - personal and professional. toomanycds would stay its wonderful quirky and annoying self, while faithculturekiss would express my academic and consultant side. Which may wind up being just as quirky and annoying - who knows?! But there is the adventure! Huzzah!

I wish we lived in a world where they could mingle, but alas, emotion never seems to be quite as welcome as objectivity.

Completely hilarious to me, considering that most objectivity in culture is highly subjective and presented in overly emotional ways.

Gotta love it! SO ANYWAY -
let me know what you think?! Graphic Designer friends - now is your time to PIPE UP!!!!!

No comments: