Culture + Arts + Faith + Education

Wednesday, September 29

Great minds think alike...

So I realized that my blog was the same template as my friends, it was just a different color. then I thought that was a little weird so I decided to change it up a little bit. It is strange to realize that you have things in common with people that you never thought you would have anything in common with.

Today katters and I jinxed like five times. Great minds thinking alike.

Grampa died a couple weeks ago. I cried today.
Then I ran into an older lady friend whose mom had died at the end of the last year. She had cried today too.
Great minds mourning alike.

I spoke long and lovingly with a girl I had previously thought rude.
She thought the same thing about me.
we laughed as we told each other, we rolled on the floor as we discovered how much we had in common.
She is a worship leader, student, single, techie, a little bit pudgy, strong and beautiful.
great minds....

It leads me to pray:

I thank you Lord
for giving me the gift
of being wrong
and for the gift
of failing
and judging
For in all of those poisons
I am chiseled by your grace
and formed into the woman
who is not as wrong
does not
fail
judge
as much
and who loves like you do
Amen.

No comments: