Culture + Arts + Faith + Education

Tuesday, September 21

Today does not deserve a title. It sucked. I think I hate my job. I say "I think" because I am not sure if I really hate my job or I just hate me at my job. I feel like I never want to do anything ever again except run around doing things that I feel like doing. I want to be independently wealthy and only volunteer at all the cool places that I have always wanted to volunteer but have neither the time nor financial stability to do so.
Perhaps I will move to Europe and live out of a backpack for a year and eat bread and wine and cry a lot.
Perhaps not.

I saw no one that I actually like today. It is not that I dislike anybody at my job, it is just that I am indifferent - or I think they are stupid.
Except one girl. She's cool, but she thinks I am weird because I am from California. I am too different from her.

I used to love music and I used to love God.
I am not sure about either.
Tommorrow will be better, I am sure, and tommorrow I will love both music and God. But not today and not right now.

I already feel guilty for saying that. Piss.




No comments: