Culture + Arts + Faith + Education

Tuesday, September 27

Barely Survived

Loiusa May Allcot dolls at her place in Concord, MA. Wouldn't it be wonderful to be able to hang around like this with your buddies? I guess you can if you like rock climbing!

It's true - I almost died on Friday night of exhaustion and embarrassment. Firstly, I was grumpy because half the sound equipment decided to not work during the concert, and secondly, I totally screwed up and stopped my dancer-friend Amber from finishing her dance because I hit the stop button too soon. I suck, Amber forgave me, but I still kinda feel stupid.
oh well- just another lesson in undeserved grace.
My work schedule changed dramatically this quarter and I now work 4 days a week, which is annoying but necessary. Gotta pay off those bills!
Went to a joint birthday party for my friends Jeff and Adam - HAPPY BIRTHDAY MEN!!! - last Saturday. Had a fabulous time for more than one reason ;)
I am looking forward to getting my headshots back next week and picking out a good one. Also looking forward to another trip to Disneyland soon.

God makes the weirdest things.

No comments: