Culture + Arts + Faith + Education

Friday, April 21

Happenings

Lots of things have been happenings!
Sarah S came out for a little 30th b-day celebratin' and Disney fun! Here we is: For some weird reason, we saw fit to take various pics of ourselves from above. Maybe we think it makes us look thinner.
And, of course, what would a B-day celebration be without beverage - and the ensuing beverage photos?
I like how the glass looks like it is sweating - if you look real close you can see a beautifully purple-ee blue outline around the kidney bean shaped reflection in the 2nd pic. Cooooooool.

After a LOOONNNGGG dress rehearsal for next weeks ArtsFest Dance/Poetry night, I was able to see some church buds and that was MUCH needed. LOVE IT.....

Rach is in town, I will see her tonight - I am VERY EXCITED!

By the way - whoever posted the great poem for Easter - boo! on you for being anon. and yea! on you for sharing the inspiration.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who posted the poem for Easter? I did.
It was so beautiful and I knew it was something that Tink would appreciate.

Usually I want credit for everything. Now I step out of character and remain anon.