Culture + Arts + Faith + Education

Monday, June 5

For Rachel...

Rach is irritated with me about not talking about dates:

The best story up until now is this:

I went on a fabulous date to San Diego. I think it was the best first-date experience I have ever had. The man made PLANS for goodness sake! We went to a baseball game (OH YEAH!!!!) and went to Seaport(?) Village and Coronado and La Jolla and his place to cook together (another OH YEAH!!!!!).
The best part was when I cut the very tippy tip of my finger off. And passed out in his living room.

Classic.

Lucklily, he is a doctor. Interstingly, he is not THAT kind of doctor, but he did really well acting like one. And damn if dessert wasn't awesome.

2 comments:

Mark Baker-Wright said...

It definitely says something that one can cause oneself personal physical injury on a date, yet still consider it a good date....

(more than anything else, just to let you know I'm still reading...) ;)

Anonymous said...

hoooray... more! more!