Culture + Arts + Faith + Education

Wednesday, August 16

I am in love... ahhhh

Yup. It is official. I love a boy. Actually, I love a man. (He is SO NOT a boy!) I know this might come as a shocker to some; I have keeping this on the d-low for a while as we were "working it out". BUT, I just got back from visiting him in Florida, where God used us to minister to each other and others and solidified a lot of stuff for us - or at least for me. It's funny - we don't really know where we will go, or what we will do, or the time line or details or anything. All we really know for sure is that we are doing it together.
Writing this on my blog is a testimony for me. I am scared as I write it.... it seems to make things, so, REAL.
BUT that is what this is! REAL! All the other times - those were the fake times! I had gotten so used to the fake times that the real time seems, well, fake. (Just humor me if you don't get what I am saying)

I want to tell you just a few things that I love about him.
1. Loves God so much/is a worshipper
2. Thoughtful
3. Integritous
4. Creative
5. Excellent planner
6. Educated (self and formally)
7. A great servant (which makes him a great leader)
8. Likes music
9. Intelligent
10. Fine. No wait - hella fine. (ohthankyoujesus!)

And that is just the tippy tip top of the iceberg!

I think you will be hearing more about our adventures as time goes on. So far, I just ask that you pray for us and what God is doing. Please also pray for me that I can be excited and enjoy the next two weeks while he is still in Florida and I am back in LA. :( I miss him a lot - I know it will be over soon, but that only helps a little.

Oh yeah, one more thing - he loves me too.

3 comments:

rachel said...

mim! wow. I knew it would only be a matter of minutes, eternally speaking. as a visual person and photographer who is now living across the country from you.... I need photos! and the story about how you met.

Anonymous said...

Hooray! What a lovely description. God bless you both.

Anonymous said...

I love you and love Paul for you. I am very happy and excited about your future! I miss you and love you always Michelle!