Culture + Arts + Faith + Education

Monday, January 23

Sundance

I leave tommorrow for the Sundance Film Festival in Park City, Utah. And, as usual, I have not packed yet or even thought about what I am going to see once I am there. All I know for sure is that it will be an amazing, intense experience, and that I will once again be reminded of how I could do whatever I want to.
This is an interesting dilemma to have: the joy of endless possibilities verses the overwhelming choice of where to go and what to do next.
All this in mind, I think this year I am going to let Sundance happen to me instead of me happening to Sundance like last year. I am going with the express desire to meet people and talk with them about theology and film - to find out what the heck they think about God and spirituality - and to love them with all I am no matter how crappy they are.
Grace in abundance for all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Waiting for you to report in, babealicious... (rachel)