Culture + Arts + Faith + Education

Wednesday, February 8

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery


I fess up: my favorite photographer is Rachel - Whether she likes it or not. Because she is my favorite, I copy her.
I have found I like taking pictures of beverage containers. Glasses, cups, mugs; with beverage, without, half-full/empty (take your pick), etc.
I am trying to figure out why I like these things so much - there has GOT to be a theology/psychology/spirituality/emotional-ity reason for this.
OOOO- that'll be FUN to figure out - more on THAT later!
In the meantime: have a look-see at my attempts to be as Rad as Rachel. (now THAT is a great name for a band!!!- OOO I love it! oooo! the ideas are just all over the place this morning!!! OOO!!! OOO!!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I knew that for sure you had satarted posting again when you left several comments on my site. :) thanks for the tribute - I can't wait to see where you go with yet another artistic hobby. creativity just oozes from your pores, mimi. with photography, general rules are: use as much natural light as possible, and get as close to your subjects as possible. -rachel