Culture + Arts + Faith + Education

Tuesday, November 14

ARGH!

I am so sad. The A's are going to sell out for a bigger, "better" field in freaking Fremont. I mean really people. Fremont?! Holy Crap! That is like bringing an NFL team to Pasadena! Or Hayward! Or Arcadia!
What the hell is this about anyway? I think I know. And it's all Al Davis' fault with his big-ass monster wall ugly as sin football whatever stands Colossium addition. Who the hell wanted the Raiders back anyway?! (At least I don't have to look at them in LA though).
I HATE AL DAVIS AND I HATE THE RAIDERS AND I HATE THEIR FANS AND I APPARENTLY LIKE THE WORD HATE RIGHT NOW. ARGH!!!!!!!

My humble prayer is that they don't rename the A's to the "Fremont A's". That would be a wuss name for sure.

My vote, since they are moving and I can't stop them, is the East Bay Athletics. At least that name has SOME dignity.

Man I'm pissed.

No comments: