Culture + Arts + Faith + Education

Thursday, November 30

Back to Business

We are home in LA from a tortuous driving extravaganza to NorCal and back. I think out of 96 hours "on vacation" we spent 30 of it in the car. Boo.
BUT it was well worth it, since I got to see the Mumsy and Puppsy and the Brotherly Brother... I also had the privilege of meeting my "niece" Lucy. She is so cute. And looks like and elf. So my nickname for her is Elfie. Interesting that this coincides with my new obsession with the story of "Wicked" - the story behind the witches of Oz. I read the book last month, and will see the musical here in LA in April.
Anyway, the main character is the Wicked Witch of the West - Elphaba. Her nickname? Elphie.
Now, before you think I am a terrible aunt for naming Lucy after such insufferable people, you should check out Wicked. No more spoilers out of me! HAHA!
I think the girls and I had a wonderful time and we will soon be on to more obnoxiously grandious things as decorating tips for chapels and food selection at the ATC Christmas snack party.
It is back to business pronto and I need to get back on my goal of writing everyday. :P

No comments: