Culture + Arts + Faith + Education

Wednesday, November 22

RAD!

Jenn, Anny, Sara, Krissy and Michelle will all be in the same place at the same time.

Be afraid. Be very afraid.


In almost a "dream come true" event, Jenn and Anny are able to sit in the car with me for 10 hours (cuz that is how long its going to take with traffic) to go up north to see the fam and meet the other bridespeeps.
Mom and Dad are rad - they are getting us a room to share. Personally, I think this is my mothers way of not having 6 people share one bathroom Thanksgiving morning.
That is what I like about my mom though. She would rather have convience than overcrowding. And hey - it benefits everybody! Especially my back, which will spend copius amounts of time in the hot tub.

It will also give us ladies time to chill and pray and hang and think, something devestatingly difficult to do when trying to get work and school and wedding and life taken care of.

So to all, happy Thanksgiving. Too bad the whole pilgram/indiginous people story is a sham of US history - but at least it created an event on which to ponder our extreme wealth and blessedness.

As P-Dog would say: Yay-men!

No comments: